Cofra Toronto Brown Work Boots SIZE 9 EU43
Highly durable work boots with specialised polyurethane sole to provide comfort, grip and protection.
- UPPER: water repellent Pull-up nubuck and nylon CORDURA®;
- EXTERNAL LINING: nylon CORDURA®
- INTERNAL LINING: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- FOOTBED: EVANIT, made of EVA and nitrile special compound, with high bearing capacity and variable thickness (12mm - 8mm - 3,8mm). Thermoformed, anatomic, punched and coated with highly breathable fabric. Antistatic thanks to a specific treatment on the surface and to seams made of conductive yarns
- SOLE: polyurethane/TPU
- TOE CAP: non metallic TOP RETURN resistant to 200 J
- MIDSOLE: non metallic APT PLATE - Zero Perforation
- WIDTH: 11 Mondopoint
- PERFORMANCES AND TECHNICAL FEATURES: Anti-torsion Support, GORE-TEX Membrane, Italian Leather, Water Resistant
- SUGGESTED USAGE: footwear for wet environments
- SIZES: 8-11 (UK)
- STANDARD: EN ISO 20345:2011
- Part Number: S3WRSRC
Here at Toolforce, we take great pride in the products and the ranges we offer to our customers. Order today for Fast Dispatch and Delivery. We deliver direct to your home or business using our Shipping Partners DPD. Don't forget we offer Free Delivery on all orders over €100. To benefit from this you can continue to browse through thousands of high quality tools online. Hand Tools, Power Tools, Tool Storage Systems, Safety Workwear and PPE, Diagnostic Systems from the Leading Brands Milwaukee, Bosch, Makita, Sealey, Draper, Sip, Swp, Silverline, Scruffs, Autel, Vikan and Many More. If you need any further assistance or have any questions on any of our products Ranges, please don't hesitate to Contact us email - email@example.com.
- Anti Torsion
- Italian leather
- Perfumed Sole
- Water Resistant
The sole has been specially designed to provide the user with the following features in any work environment:
- Maximum stability in all working conditions and surfaces, thanks to the polyurethane/TPU sole. The pattern of the outsole guarantees grip on dry surfaces and maximum slip resistance, thanks to its cleats with micro-corners that remove the wet film;
- Maximum comfort, achieved with a drastic reduction of weight and volume of the sole, suitably distributed to give the right support to the user, avoiding fatigue.
- EVANIT, made of EVA and nitrile special compound, with high bearing capacity and variable thickness. Thermoformed, anatomical punched and coated with highly breathable fabric. Antistatic thanks to a specific treatment on the surface and to seams made of conductive yarns.
- Support made of polycarbonate and fibreglass conveniently placed between the heel and the sole which provides support and protection of the plantar arch, this preventing harmful bendings and/or unwanted torsion.