SWP Redline MIG Welder 150 Turbo 9325
- The SWP 150 is a single phase Mig welding machine from SWP's Redine range.
- Designed for sensible performance with either solid or gasless, flux-cored wire.
- The power output is 30A - 150A, making it suitable for workshop use.
- The case is made of robust thermoplastic with a sloping control panel, which means you're safe to set down your weld.
- Features a hinged side panel for easy replacement of 0.7kg or 5kg wire reels.
- Control heat input via 4 setting adjustment with electronically-controlled, infinitely variable wire speed. This machine also features reverse polarity for running gasless, flux-cored wire.
- Thermal protection with a warning light is fitted as standard as is turbo fan cooling.
- The torch is a non-live, 2m torch, featuring the more robust MB15 type front end spares.
Full package contains:
- SWP 150 Mig Welder.
- Non-live 2m Torch with MB15 type front end spares.
- 2m Primary cable.
- 2m Fitted Gas Hose.
- 2m Earth Lead and Clamp.
- Reversible 0.6/0.8mm Feed Roll.