Sealey Inverter Welder MIG, TIG & MMA 200A INVMIG200
- Manufactured with a pressed steel outer casing.
- Suitable for arc welding a variety of rods including rutile, basic and stainless from Ø1.6mm to Ø4mm.
- Fan cooled DC power supply for MIG and TIG, suitable to weld steel, stainless steel, cooper, nickel, titanium and their alloys.
- Rocker switch between MIG, TIG* and MMA* welding modes (*optional extra torches required).
- Thermal overload protection which automatically switches unit off when it exceeds maximum temperature.
- Fully functional front panel with self-explanatory pictograms for each dial and switch.
- Wire feed control used to control the speed of wire fed through the torch during welding.
- Polarity change terminals allow the operator to change polarity of welding torch depending on whether the applications are MIG or flux-cored welding.
- Includes 3m MIG torch, 3m Earth cable, gas hose and regulator.
- Contact Tips: 0.6, 0.8 (x2), 0.9, 1.0mm.
- Part Number: INVMIG200
|MIG:||20% @ 200A, 100% @ 90A|
|TIG:||20% @ 200A, 100% @ 90A|
|MMA (Arc):||20%@170A, 100%@76A|
|MIG Torch:||Euro Non-Live BINZEL® MB15*|
|MMA Accessory Kit (Optional):||MMA01|
|TIG Accessory Kit (Optional):||TIG10S|
|Note:||*Included as standard, **To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.|
Please Allow Up To 7 Working Days For Delivery
Here at Toolforce, we take great pride in the products and the ranges we offer to our customers. Order today for Fast Dispatch and Delivery. We deliver to you using our Shipping Partners DPD. Don't forget we offer Free Delivery on all orders over €100. To benefit from this you can continue to browse through thousands of high quality tools online. Hand Tools, Power Tools, Tool Storage Systems, Safety Workwear and PPE, Diagnostic Systems from the Leading Brands Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita, Einhell, Sealey, Draper, Sip, Swp, Silverline, Autel, Vikan and Many More.When you Shop with Toolforce you are in safe hands If you need any further assistance or have any questions on any of our products Ranges, please don't hesitate to Contact us email - firstname.lastname@example.org.